MOVING UP THE CHARTS
- Jackson became the fourth player and first underclassman in FBS history with 3,000 yards rushing and 8,000 yards passing in a career.
- Jackson is the third player and first underclassman in FBS history to have consecutive seasons with 1,000 yards rushing and 2,500 yards passing.
- Jackson is the 5th QB in FBS history to rush for 40 TDs and pass for 60 TDs, doing so earlier in his career than any other player.
- Jackson is the first player in Louisville history to have two 1000-yard rushing seasons prior to his senior year.
- Jackson set a new ACC record for most career games with 400 yards of total offense, logging his 14th 400-yard game today.
- Jackson has set a new Louisville record for most 150-yard rushing games, reaching that mark for the 11th time in his career.
- Saturday's 161 rushing yards pushed Jackson to 20th in ACC history with 3,550 career rushing yards. He passed Clemson's C.J. Spiller (2006-09) and trails NC State's Tremayne Stephens (1994-97) by only three yards for 19th place.
- The quarterback moved into a tie for fourth in ACC history with 46 career rushing touchdowns, tying Florida State's Dalvin Cook (2014-16) and passing Maryland's Rick Badanjek (1982-85) and Georgia Tech's Robert Lavette (1981-84).
- It was Jackson's ninth-straight game with 300 yards of total offense, the second longest streak at UofL. He had 11 straight in 2015-16.