ANOTHER RECORD-SETTING OUTTING
- Jackson is the third player in Louisville history, seventh in ACC history, to reach 10,000 yards (10,414 currently) of total offense for his career. He is the first Louisville player, second in the ACC, to reach the plateau before their senior season.
- Jackson became the sixth player in FBS history to rush for 3,000 yards and pass for over 7,000 passing yards in a career. He has 3,041 rushing yards and 7,373 passing yards.
- Jackson became only the school's second 3,000-yard rusher (Nathan Poole accomplished it first, 1972-75).
- Jackson's second rushing touchdown made him the ACC career record holder for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback with 39. At the school level, he is tied with Michael Bush (2003-06) for second on the career chart.
- Jackson's 7,373 passing yards are enough to push him into fifth on the school's career chart, passing Jay Gruden (7,024, 1985-88).
- Jackson gained at least 300 yards of total offense for the 20th game of his career, one short of the UofL record held by Chris Redman.