GOVERNOR's CUP MVP
- It is the second time in Jackson's career that he won the MVP award (also 2015), making him only the second player overall to win the award twice (Teddy Bridgewater).
- Jackson has moved into seventh on the NCAA's career list for rushing yards by a QB, passing Indiana's Antwaan Randle El (1998-01).
- Jackson is the first player in Louisville history to have two seasons with at least 1,300 yards rushing.
- Jackson moved into the top 10 on the ACC career list for rushing yardage with 3,974 yards. He is eighth, skipping ahead of North Carolina's Mike Voight (1973-76, 3,971 yards).
- Jackson broke his own Louisville record for most 100-yard rushing games in a season, logging his ninth 100-yard game of the year.
- Jackson now holds the top two spots on Louisville's single-season rushing list, setting the record with 1,571 yards last year and gaining 1,443 yards this year.
- Jackson broke his own Louisville record, logging his 12th game in a single season with 300 yards of total offense.
- Jackson is now responsible for 116 touchdowns in his career, tying Clemson's Deshaun Watson (2014-16) for second on the ACC's career list. Clemson's Tajh Boyd (2010-13) leads the conference with 133.