ATTACK THE HERD.
- Jackson accounted for seven touchdowns [5 passing and 2 rushing] — becoming the only FBS player to have multiple seven-touchdown games in one season in the last 10 years.
- Has accounted for 25 touchdowns this season, which places him with the eighth-most in a season at UofL. He also has 48 for his career, which ties him with Jay Gruden for sixth in school history.
- Rushed for 62 yards and two touchdowns to give him 12 rushing touchdowns this season and 23 on his career, which is tied for seventh in school history.
- Accounted for 479 yards of total offense in the win over Marshall to increase his season total to 1,866 yards — an average of 466.5 yards per game.
- Bested his career high for passing touchdowns in a season with 13. He tossed 12 in 12 games played in 2015.
- It's the second time this season that Jackson has accounted for seven or more touchdowns in a game. He had eight in the season opener versus Charlotte on Sept. 1.
- Jackson completed a career-high 24-of-44 passes for a career-high 417 yards and five touchdowns — one shy of tying his career-high. His 417 passing yards were the most since throwing for 411 yards in the win over Syracuse on Sept. 9.
- Marshall head coach Doc Holliday - "That quarterback is a special guy. I mean just watch the film, he did the same thing to Florida State and Syracuse. He can throw it, and he can run it. He is a tremendous player; anyone will have a hard time trying to limit him or trying to shut him down."