LATE GAME VICTORY
- Jackson had his eighth-straight game with 300 yards of total offense, the second longest streak at UofL. He had 11 straight in 2015-16.
- Jackson tied Howard Stevens for the most 150-yard rushing games at Louisville, reaching that mark for the 10th time.
- It was Jackson's 18th 100-yard rushing performance, fifth this season. It is the eighth-highest total in the ACC.
- Jackson logged his eighth-consecutive game with at least one rushing touchdown and one passing touchdown.
- The quarterback moved into a tie for seventh in ACC history with his 43rd career rushing touchdown, tying North Carolina's Leon Johnson (1993-96) and Virginia's Wali Lundy (2002-05).
- Jackson has now accounted for 102 touchdowns in his career (59 passing, 43 rushing).
- Jackson increased his career total offense to 11,260, making him only the fourth player in ACC history to eclipse the 11,000-yard plateau.