- With one rushing and one passing touchdown versus Duke, Jackson has 15 passing and rushing touchdowns — becoming the first player in ACC history with 15 touchdowns in each of those categories.
- Jackson's two-yard scoring run is the 30th touchdown he has accounted for this season, tying Chris Redman (1999) for fifth most in a season.
- Jackson's 15th rushing touchdown this season ties him with Nathan Poole (1978) and Anthony Shelman (1994) for sixth most in a season at UofL.
- Has both a rushing and passing touchdown in nine-consecutive games.
- Totaled 325 yards of offense, giving him 5,438 for his career. It moves him ahead of Jeff Brohm (1989-93, 5,410 yards) for seventh place.
- Secured the 10th 100-yard rushing game of his career, tying him with Michael Bush for fifth most 100-yard games at UofL.
- Duke head coach David Cutcliffe - "You know, when I think you see [Lamar] in person, you probably realize just how- he's big. You see his size and he's just explosively fast. He is a great football player. He is a great football player."
- Duke sophomore linebacker Ben Humphreys - “[Lamar] is one of the best players in the nation. Hats off to him, he is a great player. Overall one of the things I noticed about him was he was a humble guy and I respect that out of him and I hope he continues to do so because he is a great player. You can tell he just likes football, just like me. He just loves the game and I'm happy for him and I hope he does well for the rest of the season. He is faster than he looks on tape and stuff like that...I know some of the games he had this year, he has gone for billions of touchdowns and stuff like that."