UPSET IN THE VALLEY
- Jackson threw a third quarter touchdown pass to James Quick for his eighth-consecutive game with a touchdown pass. He has thrown a career-high 14 for his career.
- Rushed for 162 yards — the fourth 100-yard game this season and the ninth of his career, which ties him for sixth-most in school history.
- Totaled 457 yards of total offense to give him 5,123 for his career, which moves him into eighth place for total offense in a career after only 17 games.
- Accounted for two more touchdowns to give him 27 for the year. It's the eighth game in a row the sophomore has both rushed and passed for at least one touchdown in a game.
- Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney - "He’s pretty special. He’s just a dynamic guy, relentless competitor. He got stronger as the game went, and I was very impressed with just his will to win for his team and his completeness, his toughness. He is really a special player. He’s one of those guys from time to time in this business you kind of hold your breath a little bit when they touch it, except he touches it every play and he has the ability to make a big play at any time."
- Clemson senior linebacker Ben Boulware - “He’s a freak. I was very confident going in that our scheme would shut him down, but hats off to that dude. He’s a freak athlete. A lot of times, we had good leverage on him and he just outran us and made a play. He’s definitely probably the best player I’ve played against.”