- Jackson set the Louisville record for career rushing yards with 3,221. Walter Peacock set the old record, with 3,204 from 1972-75.
- Jackson broke the Louisville record, with 42 rushing touchdowns in a career. Lenny Lyles held the record with 41, set from 1954-57.
- Jackson has now accounted for 100 touchdowns in his career (58 passing, 42 rushing). He is the fourth ACC player to reach that mark.
- Jackson is the first player in the ACC's 65-year history to have three games with at least 500 yards of total offense.
- Jackson put together the second game of his career with 300 passing yards and 150 rushing yards, a feat no other FBS quarterback has achieved in the last 20 years (courtesy ESPN Stats & Info).
- Jackson boosted his career total offense to 10,926, passing Brian Brohm for second on the school's all-time list. He is 1,204 shy of breaking Chris Redman's mark.
- Jackson moved into fourth on the ACC's career touchdown responsible list with 100 scores. He passed NC State's Russell Wilson (2008-10, 93) and North Carolina's Marquise Williams (2012-15, 96).